Put in hyperlinks to direct your website visitors to other resources with a click.
First, let's decide on a webpage that you want your visitors to go to, here are some examples for your consideration when you are designing your website.
Link your website to:
1. Your property listing page
2. Project detail pages
3. Facebook business page / social media
4. Property blogs
5. Government scheme and related website
Follow these steps to add in hyperlink:
1. Go to the page you want to link, copy the URL.
For example: PropertyGuru News page
2. Go to AgentWeb "MyWeb Content"
3. Highlight the text/picture
4. Click on the Hyperlink button
5. You will see the "Insert Hyperlink box" where you can copy the URL of you desired destination link.
6. Click on Insert/ Update
7. Scroll down to the bottom to save the changes you've made.
8. See the hyperlink appears on your website.
Try to click the text/picture to verify that you've successfully added the hyperlink.
Make your website user friendly by hyperlinking between different pages and content so visitors will be able to browse your website and spend time in knowing you and your listings.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
Phone: +60 3 7932 7555 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +60 12 697 5023
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.