Updated: 24 November 2021
How To Use AskGuru: For Agents
Ask Guru is the place where you can respond to questions from interested property buyers and sellers, as well as other agents. The answers will appear at the main PropertyGuru homepage, which will help to position you as an expert in the industry.
This is a good place to position yourself as an expert and increase your personal branding - leading to potentially more clients.
There are two ways you can access thousands of high-intent home seekers on AskGuru, via AgentNet and/or AskGuru Web.
Below is our guideline which you can use to better help home seekers, and become the most trusted agent on AskGuru!
(a) Via AgentNet
1. Log in to AgentNet.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the AgentNet homepage.
3. In the ‘Statistics’ section, click on the ’AskGuru Questions’.
4. You will be redirected to the internal AskGuru system in AgentNet.
5. Pick as many AskGuru questions as you want to answer, from the ’Latest‘ or ’Unanswered‘ columns on the right.
6. You can also browse questions by ‘Categories’ or ‘Location’ in the left column.
7. Click on the question you want to answer, and write your reply in the ’Answer Text‘ box.
8. Hit the ’Post Answer‘ button when you are satisfied with your reply. Don’t forget to include your name, contact details, and agency to make it easier for the home seeker to contact you directly!
(b) Via AskGuru Web
1. Log in to your AgentNet account
2. Go to the AskGuru web via PropertyGuru.com.my
3. Scroll down the page to the ’Recent/Top‘questions and pick the ones that you want to respond to.
4. Click the question and post your answer, that’s all!
Congratulations, you have now joined the panel of property experts who contribute valuable expertise and time to help thousands of home seekers on AskGuru!
Agents with the most answers and are the most helpful (as voted by home seekers) will be featured on the ’Top Agents on AskGuru‘ section of the AskGuru home page
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
Phone: +60 3 7932 7555 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp us at +60 12 697 5023
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.