Not to worry if you’ve forgotten your PropertyGuru account’s password, here are the steps to reset your password:
1. Click on 'Forgot password'.
2. Enter your Email address and click on the ‘Submit’ button. You will be receiving an email containing a link to reset your password.
3. Look out for an email with the subject title: ‘AgentNet: Update Your Password’. Click on the ‘Update Password’ link/button within the email to set a new password.
Note: If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
5. You will be redirected to the password update page. Please enter your new password twice and click ‘Update Password’ to change your password.
Note: Your password needs to meet the following requirements:
8 – 50 characters
Not the same as your account name/ID
At least one (1) uppercase letter
At least one (1) lowercase letter
At least one (1) number
At least one (1) special character (e.g.!@#$%^&*)
6. After successfully updating your password, you will be logged out of all your devices. You must sign in with your new password again.
7. A verification email with the subject title: ‘AgentNet: Your Password is Updated’ will be sent to you.
If you did not receive the email to update your password, please inform us at email@example.com or call +603 7932 7555 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH).
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
Phone: +603 7932 7555 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp at +60 12 697 5023
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) (no phone call, message only) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.