You can change or update your AgentNet account password by following these easy steps.
1. Click on your name in the top right corner of your AgentNet dashboard and choose ‘Edit Account’ from the drop-down menu.
2. Enter your current and desired new passwords under the account tab. Then, click ‘Save Changes’ for your password change to take effect.
Note: Your password needs to meet the following requirements:
· 8 – 50 characters
· Not the same as your account name/ID
· At least one (1) uppercase letter
· At least one (1) lowercase letter
· At least one (1) number
· At least one (1) special character (e.g.!@#$%^&*)
3. Click on 'Save Changes' so your password changes will take effect
Your password has now been updated. Please remember to use the new password the next time you login to your AgentNet account.
Once you have updated your password, start to update your personal profile.
Note: To maintain the security of your account and encourage responsible usage of platform in compliance with our Terms of Purchase and Advertisement & Content Guidelines, the number of simultaneous logins is limited to a maximum of five (5) sessions at any given time.
For instance, if you have an active session on Google Chrome and are also logged into the AgentNet app, this will be counted as two (2) sessions.
Whenever you reach the maximum number of sessions, you will need to deactivate or log out of other current browsers/devices to login to a new session.
For general enquiries, please reach out to our Customer Service at the following:
Phone: +603 7932 7555 (Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, closed on PH)
Live Chat: Click on the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page
For technical assistance, please message us via WhatsApp at +60 12 697 5023
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) (no phone call, message only) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.23
(Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm, closed on PH) and we will get back to you within 1 working day.