Available to all agent members, Auto-Repost is an excellent complement for agents who want to save the hassle of reposting listings manually yet maximising the listing exposure.
It allows you to automatically schedule your repost activities according to your preferred day, time and duration. And most importantly, you could also maximise your Ad Credits investment by using Auto-Repost:
To set-up an Auto-Repost booking, follow these steps:
1. Login to AgentNet App, go to 'My Listings' and select the listing you wish to 'Auto-Repost'.
2. Select your preferred day and time for your Auto-Repost booking.
3. Upon setting your duration and preferred time and day click ‘Schedule Now’ to see the total Ad Credits that is forecast for your booking. To activate your booking, simply click on ‘Confirm’.
4. Auto-Repost box will turn blue to indicate Auto-Repost booking has been successful. It also will indicate next repost date.
To edit or cancel your Auto-repost, follow these steps:
1. You can edit your booking by clicking on the 'Auto-Repost' button and make necessary amendments or cancel the Auto-Repost. To edit, click on ‘Edit’ to make amendments and to cancel booking simply click on ‘Stop Auto-Repost'.
2. There will be a pop-up to ask your confirmation. Simply click on ‘Yes, I want to stop now’ to cancel the booking.
3. Once booking have been cancelled, there will be a confirmation notification shown at the bottom of the screen.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call them at 03-7932 7555 (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM).
Other recommended articles