SocialCast on Facebook
When your campaign is marked as ‘rejected’, it means that Facebook has rejected your content.
When this occurs, it is likely that your campaign has violated Facebook’s advertising policy.
How do I know that my SocialCast on Facebook ad campaign has been rejected?
You will receive an email and an AgentNet notification of your ad campaign being rejected.
In the email and on AgentNet, the specific reason(s) for the rejection will be provided by Facebook.
When will I know if my SocialCast on Facebook ad campaign has been rejected?
Typically within 24 hours upon re-submitting your SocialCast on Facebook ad campaign, you will be informed if your ad has been ‘approved’ or ‘rejected’.
Where can I see why my SocialCast on Facebook ad campaign is rejected?
- Go to ‘My Listings’ tab
- Under 'Active listings', select the listing that you have applied for SocialCast on Facebook.
- Click on ‘View Reason’.
An Ad Rejection pop-up will appear:
Can I correct my SocialCast advertisement?
Yes! Click on 'Edit Listing', to rectify the listing’s issue.
How many times can I re-submit my rejected ad?
Your ad campaign can be submitted for review multiple times. Facebook will take up to 24 hours to review your appeal. If your ad campaign appeal gets rejected again, you can still re-submit your ad campaign for review. All these must take place within 14 days.
If your ad campaign has not been approved by Facebook within the 14-day time frame, the ad campaign will be forfeited and no refund will be issued.
What are Facebook’s rules?
- Facebook has quite an elaborate list of prohibited or restricted content. The most common reasons are:
- Featuring too much text in an image
- Ads you want to show in News Feed may not include images with text that covers more than 20% of the image’s area
- Age-restricted material
- Mentioning ‘Facebook’ or using Facebook brand assets
You can refer to ‘Facebook's Ad Policy’ to get an in depth understanding.