SocialCast is a feature that creates an advertisement of your property listing on media platforms apart from PropertyGuru, such as Facebook.
This article provides you with an overview on how you can get started.
SocialCast on Facebook
- Log in to AgentNet and click on ‘Active Listing’
- Click on “SocialCast on Facebook"
3. Select a package
4. Preview your Facebook ad and make sure your listing meets the requirements to proceed.
Please ensure that you have read and understood the terms and condition before ticking the checkbox and then clicking “Confirm & Proceed” to proceed.
A. If your listing meets the requirements, you will be able to proceed to make payment.
B. If your listing fails to meet the requirement, there will be an error message stating the reason and you would need to make the necessary amendment(s). Please edit your listing to meet the requirements to proceed to payment.
Please click here to understand the requirements.
5. Follow the easy step-by-step payment flow.
Note: Your ad campaign will be subjected to be reviewed by Facebook. It will typically take up to 24 hours for a review to be completed. In the mean time, the latest status of your ad campaign can be found on your ‘Listing’ page.
6. Your ad campaign duration will appear in AgentNet once Facebook has approved your campaign.
Other recommended articles:
What is SocialCast?
Five steps to build a successful campaign for SocialCast
What to do if your SocialCast campaign is rejected?
Viewing your SocialCast campaign performance report
Edit your SocialCast Advertisement