Style your quality listing & outshine the rest
Spotlight allows your quality listing to stand out in search results, capture relevant property seeker’s interest and generate more leads with these awesome features:
- High List Rank - your listing will appear higher in ranking on search results
- Headline - Highlight property’s unique selling point to capture relevant property seeker’s attention right away
- Larger Search Results Tile – Create more visibility for your listing with a larger tile than regular listings on search results page
- Image Carousel – Showcases listing upfront right on search results page
- Red Border – Outshine competitors’ listings with the borders highlighted in red
- Large Profile Photo – Build your personal brand with the display of your profile photo right next to your listing
- Direct Contact – Have property seekers enquire straightaway on search results page
The booking of Spotlight is self serve via AgentNet and uses Ad Credits instead of upfront payment.
Please refer to “How much Ad Credits does Spotlight require?” to Spotlight a listing.
Get a quick summary of Spotlight’s features and booking process here!
Further information on Spotlight
What are the requirements of Spotlight?
- Listing need to achieve a minimum of 95% of quality score
- Listing must have a Headline
Does Spotlight influence the ranking in search results page?
Yes. The Spotlight does influence the ranking in search results page. It will appear below “Weekly Featured Listings” (if any).
Can I Spotlight my listings via AgentNet app?
You can Spotlight your listings via AgentNet (web) currently. The AgentNet app will be updated later.
Is Spotlight applicable for Corporate, Commercial and Residential Listings?
The Spotlight is available for all the listings.
How much does it cost to Spotlight a listing?
Each Spotlight’s duration is 7 days and it is activated using Ad Credits
The amount of Ad Credits required to spotlight a listing is indicated in the “Spotlight Now” button, before you activate your booking.
Is there a maximum of Spotlight listing on each search results page?
No. However please take note that Spotlight will only show up on search results page and not via directory.
Would Spotlight listings be shown on the Condo Project Details Pages?
Yes, Spotlight listings will be shown in the Available Units section on the Condo details page.
I’ve a PropertyGuru Corporate Account. Can I Spotlight my listing? If yes, what would be shown in in replacement of a profile photo?
Yes, you can Spotlight your Corporate Account listings. Instead of the agent photo, the profile photo will be showing your company logo as it is uploaded in the Corporate Account.
How would the Ad Credits be deducted?
Ad Credits will be deducted right away once you’ve Spotlighted your listing. Ad Credits deducted are non-refundable.
Can I schedule when I want to Spotlight a listing?
No, you are unable to schedule a start date for your Spotlight listing. Your listing will be Spotlighted right away, once you have activate this feature. However you can “Continuous Spotlight”. “Continuous Spotlight” means that the listing will be re-Spotlighted when the current Spotlight that is running expires.
Can I use Auto-Repost to repost my Spotlight listing?
Yes, Auto-Repost can be used to repost your Spotlight listing. It does not matter if you choose to Spotlight or set your Auto-Repost schedule for your listing first.
However, please note that Auto-Repost cannot be used to extend or renew your Spotlight booking.
Where are the additional exposure on PropertyGuru.com.my?
Your Spotlight listing will appear on these pages based on property seekers’ search and on-site behavior.
Note: The ranking on 'Other Properties' section can have other factors too.
(e.g. Listings with same number of bedrooms will be prioritised higher)
How does this feature benefit agents?
Agents can now differentiate themselves and their property listings in search results, to stand out from competition, delivering attention their high quality listings deserve. While it enhances the experience of property seekers, in turn delivering better value to agents like you.
Spotlight is beneficial to:
- Property seekers who have been challenged in their attempt to find suitable properties and are not finding the most relevant & best quality listings
- Agents with high quality listings and images but are not getting the results they deserve
- Agents who have been wasting time and effort (which could otherwise be used to delight consumers) in creating and managing fake listings in order to drive more leads.
Other recommended articles:
- How to Spotlight a Listing?
- What are the differences between Weekly Featured Listing and Spotlight?
- How will Spotlight listing’s appearance differs from regular listings’?
- Spotlight 1.0 vs Spotlight 2.0
- How much Ad Credits does Spotlight require?
- What is Continuous Spotlight?