The key difference between a Spotlight listing and the other listings is its look and feel, which aims to drive listing views.
The awesome features that Spotlight has are:
- High List Rank - your listing will appear higher in ranking on search results
- Headline - Highlight property’s unique selling point to capture relevant property seeker’s attention right away
- Larger Search Results Tile – Create more visibility for your listing with a larger tile than regular listings on search results page
- Image Carousel – Showcases listing upfront right on search results page
- Grey Border – Outshine competitors’ listings with the borders highlighted in grey
- Large Profile Photo – Build your personal brand with the display of your profile photo right next to your listing
- Direct Contact – Have property seekers enquire straightaway on search results page
Here are the differences between Spotlight listings and regular listings
Be Bold. Be Spotted. Be in the Spotlight now!
Other recommended articles:
What is Spotlight?
How to Spotlight a Listing?
What are the differences between Weekly Featured Listing and Spotlight?
How much Ad Credits does Spotlight require?
What is Auto-Spotlight?