The key difference between a Spotlight listing and the other listings is its look and feel, which aims to drive listing views.
The awesome features that Spotlight has are:
- High List Rank - your listing will appear higher in ranking on search results
- Headline - Highlight property’s unique selling point to capture relevant property seeker’s attention right away
- Larger Search Results Tile – Create more visibility for your listing with a larger tile than regular listings on search results page
- Image Carousel – Showcases listing upfront right on search results page
- Red Border – Outshine competitors’ listings with the borders highlighted in pink
- Large Profile Photo – Build your personal brand with the display of your profile photo right next to your listing
- Direct Contact – Have property seekers enquire straightaway on search results page
Here are the differences between Spotlight and the other listings :
Be Bold. Be Spotted. Be in the Spotlight now!
Other recommended articles:
What is Spotlight?
How to Spotlight a Listing?
What are the differences between Weekly Featured Listing and Spotlight?
How much Ad Credits does Spotlight require?
What is Auto-Spotlight?