Put in hyperlinks to direct your website visitors to other resources with a click.
First, let's decide on a webpage that you want your visitors to go to, here are some examples for your consideration when you are designing your website.
Link your website to:
1. Your property listing page
2. Project detail pages
3. Facebook business page / social media
4. Property blogs
5. Government scheme and related website
Follow these steps to add in hyperlink:
1. Go to the page you want to link, copy the URL.
For example: PropertyGuru News page
2. Go to AgentWeb "MyWeb Content"
3. Highlight the text/picture
4. Click on the Hyperlink button
5. You will see the "Insert Hyperlink box" where you can copy the URL of you desired destination link.
6. Click on Insert/ Update
7. Scroll down to the bottom to save the changes you've made.
8. See the hyperlink appears on your website.
Try to click the text/picture to verify that you've successfully added the hyperlink.
Make your website user friendly by hyperlinking between different pages and content so visitors will be able to browse your website and spend time in knowing you and your listings.