The Auto-Repost feature allows you to automatically schedule your repost activities according to your preferred day, time and duration.
Auto-Repost allows you to automatically schedule your repost activities according to your preferred day, time and duration. And most importantly, you could also maximise your Ad Credits investment by using Auto-Repost:
TIP: Schedule your Auto-Reposts at timings with the highest volume of visits to maximise your investment!
To edit your Auto-Repost booking, follow these steps:
1. Login to AgentNet, go to 'My Listings' and select the listing you wish to edit its Auto-Repost booking. Click 'Auto-Repost' box to make your changes.
2. A pop-up will show your Auto-Repost schedule which you can amend anytime.
From this page, you are also able to check the total Ad Credits used to date and the total forecast Ad Credits left for the remaining duration of your Auto-Repost booking.
3. Once you have confirmed the changes made to your Auto-Repost booking, simply click 'Update Now'.
4. There will be another pop-up which forecast the amount of Ad Credits you will use in the duration of your amended Auto-Repost booking. Click “Proceed” to finalise your booking.
Note: Ad Credits is deducted only upon each event of listing repost and the
amount may vary due to the use of Spotlight.
5. To discontinue your Auto-Repost booking, simply click 'Stop Auto-Repost'.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can start a ‘live’ chat via the red button on the bottom-right of your AgentNet desktop page or call them at 03-7932 7555 (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 6PM).
Other recommended articles: