Property with multi-media content, like video tours, get more attention from interested property seekers.
84% of property seekers want to see quality property listings.
So take great video to get the attention your listing deserves. Here's how!
- Use natural light
- Take pictures of a clean and tidy home.
- Adjust the brightness setting in the photo so that each shot is clear, well focused and bright.
- Make sure each photo is aligned. Hold your phone straight and steady!
- Use landscape mode to capture as many details as possible.
- Capture multiple angles of the same space. Property seekers are looking for as many details as possible, so make it easy for them to understand your property.
- Adjust the lighting in each room so the property is seen it it's best light.
- Avoid photographing people in the photo. If you do take a picture with someone in the frame, ask their permission before posting the photo.
- Focus on the property! Avoid text and photo overlays on property pictures - including your image and phone number details.
- Showcase one photo at a time - avoid image collages.